Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quiet Alert

Addison learned a new trick yesterday (or at least showed it for the first time). It is a state that some describe as baby secret agent mode. It is called quiet alert and basically means the baby is awake but not very active. They spend most of their energy looking around, listening intently. I have to say, I love it! It was so fun yesterday to have her be awake and focused for such long periods of time and with no crying. What's not to love?! My only complaint is that no one else got to really enjoy it with me. Aunt Sandy visited but missed her first quiet alert session by about 30 minutes and Scott missed her second one by about 90 minutes. I think they both thought I was making it up! I do have some video to share of her from earlier in the day.

The first video is her being awake and the second is me just having fun with my little girl. Enjoy.


No comments: