This picture is of Addison in her 2nd Halloween onesie/outfit that her Dad and I bought her when she was born. I know she is looking kind of goofy and away from the camera but in every other picture of this outfit she is screaming as she was not quite camera ready and mom kept insisting that it happen right then. I guess I got what I deserved! See below for proof.

Yesterday I brought Addison to Burton (my office) for a kids Halloween party/trick or treat event. She had a great time. Okay, she slept through a bunch of it but I consider her 'happy' when she is sleeping so that counts! She was a brown cow for her first Halloween. I must admit it's a little tricky to find a 5/6 week old a costume that actually fits so the brown cow was it as it was basically a swaddle blanket and a little hat. She was a cutie!


The individual departments at Burton went all out and decorated their offices, played scary music, wore costumes...the whole nine yards. It was great! It was also fun to be at work with Addison as I haven't really been around the building yet and I actually ran into one or two people who never even knew I was pregnant. Imagine their surprise when I explained that yes, the baby in my arms was actually mine.
And we even have some video to share as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment