Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Crush
(Jill) Last night I realized that Scott and I have a crush on Addison. I really don't think there is any better way to describe it. The last two nights Scott has done Addison's last feeding of the day using expressed breastmilk which has allowed me to go to bed earlier and get more sleep (yippee!). The first night this happened, I was asleep pretty much instantly and woke up at 3am when she was ready to feed again. I remember thinking, wow, that was 5 hours of sleep, yes! Last night I went to bed early again and proceeded to toss and turn for about 60-90 minutes. I couldn't stop thinking about Scott and Addison. Thinking about how cute she is and how warm and cuddly and then how fun it is to see how into her Scott is and how he wants to be 'all up in her business' (as I like to say). And then it dawned on me that we essentially have school-girl like crushes on our daughter. By definition we are acting like those in the first stages of love. How sweet!
