
On Tuesday Addison and I went to the mall for the all important visit with Santa. I tried to coach her on what to ask for before she sat on Santa's lap but I'm pretty sure she just asked for more milk, warm blankets and arms to hold her.
Addison was a champ and there was not a tear in sight. Unfortunately Mom is a novice at this event and the only pictures on Santa's lap were taken by the elves so I can't upload them yet as they will need to be scanned. Scott was out of town for work and really wanted a video of the big event so I tried to make that happen and forgot to take a picture with my own camera. I also didn't do too great a job with the video. It is beyond my multi-tasking skills to carry her to Santa, get her settled and looking at the camera and shoot a halfway decent video while doing all of the above. See for yourself below.

No comments:
Post a Comment