Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Is Coming

(Scott) Yesterday I repainted the foyer in our condo, so to avoid all of the fumes for Addison, my wish was granted. A sleep-over at Jill's mother's house. No I mean it. I have been bugging Jill for months to get a sleep over at Linda's place and I finally got. I just think sleep-overs are so much fun, why stop just because you're an adult and have your own house?

Jill and I went out for dinner in Montpelier, while Grandma Bongiolatti babysat. I had the lobster, because I know it is what Addison would have wanted her father to have on one of his rare nights out. In the morning we all had bacon and eggs and all was good. Grandma B had a great time with Addison and Addison had a relatively quiet night for her Grandma. Jill was a champ, she went and picked up our Christmas tree yesterday morning, and we got it trimmed and ready today, and Jill has some of the ornaments on it.

Winter is upon us, and the beautiful snow has begun to flow. Hopefully it sticks around in the mountain tops and Jill and I get out for some good snowboarding this year. We haven't got all the logistics down yet but we will make it work.


No comments: