My extended family is a musical bunch. This skipped over my immediate family other than to create an enthusiastic bunch of poor singers and wannabe back-up tambourine shakers. It is typical that each holiday we will have some type of music, usually guitars or piano with singing. I love it.
Dougie (l) playing with his nephew Caleb (r)
My aunt and uncle were doing some shopping right before Thanksgiving and my uncle came up to my aunt and said, 'I found something I want to get for Addison.' Now I'll admit, I was thinking it would be some type of Thanskgiving related outfit since the holiday was right around the corner. Imagine my surprise when I opened up the package and found a pair of red and black striped cozy pants with a graphic top. The top read, 'I'm with the band'. How appropriate.
And here she is in all her glory, shaking her fake tambourines (coasters) and hanging with 'the band' on Thanksgiving Day. I suppose I should be worried but it's just too darn fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment