Addison checking out the little girl next to her.

Sharing the couch in the lounge area.
Hey, I get it now!
See, I can read too!
We actually ended up running into a couple of people I knew which was nice. I didn't get any pictures of the singing portion of the morning but it is safe to say if you imagine a room full of various young children running, jumping, clapping and singing while a man plays the guitar, you'll get the gist. Addison was her usual self, quietly observing everything closely for about the first 15 mintues and then slowly jumping and clapping in the last 10 minutes or so. She always has a little warm up time in new situations.I would definitely say the library was a huge hit and I can't wait to go back again! (Thanks, Kara for all the great winter suggestions!)

No comments:
Post a Comment