Friday, December 18, 2009

Office Party

This year we had Scott's office over to our house for their holiday party versus having it in a restaurant. It was fun to be able to host a large group of people and know with a little work, we could pull it off. We ended up with about 25 attendees and it is safe to say that we all had a great time.

As seems to be the scenario as of late, I have no real pictures of the party, only pictures of some of the set up. I did have a clear moment in the middle of the party where I thought, 'take a picture, take a picture' but it seemed intrusive at the time so I just kept mingling.

I basically set up a few different 'stations' (drinks, dessert, coffee, apps, main food, etc) around our house and it worked well.

The dessert table (pre desserts).

Our holiday centerpiece for our dining room table.


The mantle over the fireplace.


My favorite...a snow globe of Santa on a reindeer.


Part of the drink table.


Part of the apps table.


And the only picture I have to prove that people actually came to the party (taken by Scott). One of his co-workers in our basement being beat down, I mean wrestled, by the two sons of another co-worker.

See, I told you everyone had a good time.

No comments: