.....Addison! That's right, yesterday Addison had her latest doctor's appointment and she weighed in at 10lbs, 13ozs and 22 inches long. For those keeping track, that is a 2lb weight gain in one month. I think the nurse almost high fived me she was so pleased. And I actually was pretty proud of myself as well (as strange as that sounds). I tried to ask what percentile she was as I imagined her being quite large but the nurse said she was just over 50%. I should have asked for clarification based on the nurse and doctor's reaction to her weight gain (they were both really happy)...perhaps she meant she is just over 50% for her height? Either way, she is healthy and happy and that is all that matters. The doctor continues to say she is 'perfect'...what more could you ask for?
Addison also gets major points for taking her first immunizations like a champ. The nurse had a whole system in place that clearly showed she was a pro at these things. I'll admit I was very nervous and thinking 'Scott would be so much better at this!' but ultimately Addison barely cried and some immediate nursing after the shots solved any leftover tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment