
Dearest Addison,
Today you are two months old (technically 8 weeks and 5 days but who's counting). Daddy and I cannot believe it! So much has happened in such a short time and we are learning more and more about your individual personality. We like what we see!
Right now you love bath time with Daddy. It is really amazing to see you look at Daddy when you are in the bathtub. You look at him as though he hung the moon and stars and that just melts my heart. You are a lucky little girl to have such a great Daddy and I know you will always be able to look at him like that. You also are getting to be a big girl now, pushing off with your feet, 'standing' on Mom and Dad's legs when we hold you in our laps, holding up your head and just generally interacting more.
One of my favorite times with you is in the morning when you first wake up (see above picture). I put you on your changing table and then your fleece blanket and you love to smile, coo, 'laugh', talk and just be all around sparkly while you stretch out after being swaddled all night. We can usually spend a good hour or so enjoying each other and it is a special way to start the day. I try to soak it all up as I know that it will go by so fast.
You have brought more joy to our lives than we could have ever imagined and we love being a family because of you. You are our sunshine!
xoxo,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment