Priceless.(Jill) Yesterday was one of those days that you want to bottle so you can always remember it. Scott was home on a vacation day and Scott, Addison and I had our first family photo session with the incredibly kind and talented Melissa Brott. Scott and I figured out that we had a total of three, yes three, family photos that include all of us since Addison has been born. And none of them are anything to share, trust me. So along with the knowledge that we need to take more pictures of us as a family, we also wanted to capture Addison as a very little one and us as a new family through some more professional pictures.
We had a great time yesterday working with Melissa. Within the span of one hour she got some amazing photos of our family and of Addison. It will still be another few weeks until we have all of the photos to share. In the meantime, the picture above is your teaser. I mean really, how great is that picture? I see that and think I could eat that baby right up. And then I realize, it's OUR baby. How amazing.
After our session, we went out for a lunch at Mimmo's in Essex and then Scott and swapped spa time. Scott went to Oasis Day Spa at 1:45pm for a deep tissue massage and I met him at 2:50pm to swap Addison and then I had a massage at 3pm. It was incredible! Just laying on the table in a nice quiet room before the massage even started felt great to me. We were originally supposed to have massages at another place on Tuesday but they were cancelled when the therapist called in sick. We were disappointed but in the end it worked out as we loved our therapists at Oasis and are new devotees to the deep tissue massage.
So, yes, it was a great day! And now, Scott is back to work and I am looking forward to meeting some co-workers for lunch.
(Scott) Wow, so far and so good the photos look great. We got a chance to get a sneak peak of Melissa's digital photos at the studio on the camera view finder, and cant wait to get the photos to share with everyone. Jill and Addison looked fantastic, and dad didnt look so bad himself with the age of computer imaging and photoshop.

No comments:
Post a Comment