Sunday, November 23, 2008

Looking Cute With No Parents To Go

(Scott) Today Jill and I mastered the art of doing nothing at all. Jill woke up, showered and then proceeded to put her sweats on, read magazines and surf the net. I didn't even make it to the shower. Ahh the good times of condominium living; perhaps we should just buy a four bedroom condominium and give up on a house. I would be outside right now doing yard work otherwise.

I did start a mushroom and potato beef stew with red wine sauce for dinner tonight and Addison got into a comfortable outfit and hung out with Mom and Dad while watching the NE Patriots and then the AZ Cardinals playing football on television. Thanks to Karen & Michael's outfit, with shoes to match, Addison certainly did look cute today even with nowhere to go.

(Jill's Edit) Pretty fancy 'comfortable outfit' for Addison, huh? She's a girl after her mother's heart with those shoes! Thanks, Karen and Michael!


No comments: