Friday, November 14, 2008

Three Cheers For Bumbo



Yes, she's a little wobbly but here is Addison enjoying her first Bumbo experience. Not bad for being about one month ahead of when she will really be able to start using the seat.

On a web group I belong to alot of the new moms were talking about how their babies loved their Bumbos and how the moms could get so much done while their babies were hanging out in their Bumbos and just general Bumbo greatness. I was intrigued. When I looked up the Bumbo online, I recognized it right away...I just never knew what the name of that funny looking seat was and/or why anyone would actually buy the darn thing. Ah motherhood, the land of purchases you never thought you would make. Within 24 hours of reading about said Bumbo greatness, Addison had her very own in stylish pink no less. Yes, she technically can't use it until she is 12 weeks old and she is only 8 weeks.....but all the other kids are doing it. ;)

Another Bumbo pic that also shows Addison modeling her Auntie Christine's puffy vest. Apparently one is also never too young for a sweet puffy vest.

No comments: