Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Driveway Art

So what were us ladies up to on Saturday while the menfolk put together some of the swingset?

Driveway art, of course!

My cousin Stef gave Addison some awesome sidewalk chalk last weekend and Addison was excited to finally test it out. Aunt Sandy, Mommy and Addison scribbled and drew to our hearts content as evidenced by Addison chalky little pants. (it's a little hard to see our artwork on the driveway versus the sidewalk)

Daddy's car (in the background) barely made it out unscathed. At one point Addison looked over at his shiny hubcap and boring old tire and I could literally see the light go off. Just as she reached up to resolve the issue of how plain the tires looked, I headed her off at the pass. Whew.

I just love this picture of her sweet, chubby little wrists daintly holding her box of magic. Yum.

We were able to play outside almost all day while the men worked and it was wonderful to see Addison running around the yard enjoying herself to the fullest.

No comments: