Saturday, November 28, 2009

Addison News

Addison has some news to share. She'd like to do it through pictures.

1st attempt.

2nd attempt.

Getting warm.


Warmer.

Really, really warm....


Hot! Hot! Hot!
Yes, it's true. Addison is going to be a big sister and she can't wait! This of course means that we are having another baby and we are thrilled!
We are late tellers and hadn't told anyone so on Thanksgiving Day, we had a plan to announce our wonderful news. Addison sported her new big sister t-shirt under her coat and we figured we would take off her coat and just wait and see what happened. I wasn't sure how long it would take but check out the video below to see the end result for yourself. So fun!

Baby Murray #2 is due to arrive May 31, 2010. (I'm 14 weeks)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Exciting! Congratulations to you and Scott, and of course big sister Addison.
Kara

Deanna said...

I was wondering when the next baby would arrive. You two have shown so much love for Addison that an addition is going to be so wonderful.
I follow your blog and love seeing a happy family in this world.
I have a blog with our time here in Mexico and we are having so much fun.
Congratulations to you two!
Love Darren and Deanna