She came out bald and stayed that way for a good six months or so. Then she finally started sprouting some hair. That's when I became right. It is an issue. But not like I imagined.Wednesday, November 18, 2009
The Hair
Before Addison was born, I knew her hair would be an issue. Have you seen my hair? I had visions of a tiny little newborn with a full, thick dark toupe/afro type deal. Turns out I was right. And wrong.
She came out bald and stayed that way for a good six months or so. Then she finally started sprouting some hair. That's when I became right. It is an issue. But not like I imagined.
She came out bald and stayed that way for a good six months or so. Then she finally started sprouting some hair. That's when I became right. It is an issue. But not like I imagined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment