(Scott) I am in Virginia, doing three weeks of training and missing my Jill and Addison tremendously. Fortunately for me, Jill and Addison came to Virginia to visit me on Addison's actual birthday (Sept 19th) and we all gathered at my father and step-mothers house, "Ba" and "Grammy Carol." They live about 30 minutes away from where I am training, and my brother and sister-in-law, Uncle Tom and Aunt Danielle who live in Northern, Virginia on the D.C. border came and visited as well. Unfortunately we were negligent in getting Tom and Danielle into the photo line-up.
Here is Grammy Carol perfecting Addison's walking techniques.
Here is Ba, with Jill and Addison.
And here is Addison loving on one of her awesome gifts from Ba and Grammy. She can't wait to try it on. I had such a great time visiting with Jill and Addison, I hate the fact that tomorrow they leave and I go back to training here...I can't believe it is going to be two whole weeks before I get to see my two ladies again. I will be very sad but am excited to see you guys when I get back. Love you both and will be thinking of you guys constantly.
(PS-there are some really cool photos with us and my parent's horses, but Jill stole them for her blog, which I am told is forthcoming.)

No comments:
Post a Comment