An unsuspecting Addison, wearing her foam crown and innocently waiting for some banana or strawberries or other nutritious item.

Hmmm. This does not look like banana. But is sure does look like another present and I'm cool with that.
Mmmmm! I ate part of the packaging and nobody stopped me. Sweet!
After a few seconds of Addison enjoying the little white 'flowers' on her cake, we broke it open (it was covered in fondant) and she went a little nutty on the inside. It was vanilla cake with strawberry buttercream.
I think she liked it.
Once she got going, Addison went to town and got a nice amount of frosting and cake everywhere. I call that a success. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect but there was no rabid animal like behavior after having her first real crack at sugar. And luckily, she gladly ate her bananas later that evening.
Some video for your enjoyment. (it even includes her newest trick)
Overall, the party was awesome. Addison was a gem, our family was fun and it was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon, celebrating a year of Addison.

No comments:
Post a Comment