Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bass Pro Shop

On Sunday afternoon, Scott, Addison and I struck out on our own for a little family time. And where does every family head when they have some time to themselves. Why the giant retailer Bass Pro Shop, of course!

I had never been to one before and I have to say, I was impressed. We started out with a great lunch in their very busy restaurant. Check out the Buns. She was engrossed.


This is what she was looking at while we were dining as it was at the head of our table (and she was facing it). Talk about kid friendly.

After lunch, we entered the main store. It is huge and truly has something for everyone (well maybe it's a little light on the female side but you get the general idea). Below is where Scott became engrossed.

Note the other players...small boys.
Here is picture of the main display in the back of the store. (click thru for better quality) A giant cliff, waterfall, stuffed extravaganza with another large fish tank at the bottom. Quite a statement.

Even with all this excitement, my favorite part was when we left the store. Outside there was a mass of all terrain type vehicles that Addison was dying to get her sticky little hands on.

The cuteness is killing me! Are you catching the tongue?

And just like Goldilocks, this one was just right.

I bet you wish we had one near us, right?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh Yes, the Bass Pro Shop! What fun! Tom has obviously dragged me there once or twice!!! I told Jill, he tried, but the store wouldn't let us register there. Oh darn!!! Glad you had a fun visit! xoxox Carrie