Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Dog Days Of Summer

(Scott) This past Sunday we enjoyed a fantastic summer day at Jill's family camp in South Hero, Vermont. Addison was not feeling the best as she is just getting over a fever that resulted in hives in the final stages, but she made it through and spent some sun-filled time at camp. This has been an extremely rain filled summer, so it was fantastic to get a great day. Of course we missed Uncle Doug, who was stuck at home with illness and could not be there.

Here is Jill & Addison.

Aunt Sandy, Addison & Grandma
Myself

It has been since I was probably 13 or 14 since I last waterskied, but I was actually able to get up on the first try...no that is not a stunt man, nor a bodybuilder.




Luke (L) & Evenlyn (R)


And don't forget Randy who is catching air for the camera!
Thanks to everyone who made this such a great weekend.

No comments: