Friday, August 21, 2009

In This Corner

Weighing in at a guesstimated 19lbs, we have Addison Ella Murray.

Seriously. Check out that eye.

I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley. Or perhaps I should say I wouldn't want to meet with whomever she met with.


While it certainly looks like she has the makings for a nice shiner, in actuality she has a sty. Or at least that's what the doctor thinks it is (or some peri-orbital viral something or rather but we won't worry about that). So, to recap, our daughter who has basically not been sick since birth has had all of the following on a one week span: her first fever, a full body rash that required a doctor's visit and an eye issue that required a second doctor's visit two days later.


And just to add to the injustice of it all, when I picked Addison up at daycare last night, the teached kindly explained that she tried to put a warm compress on her eye to help with the swelling but it was hard because they were already icing down her arm. Hmmm. And why were they icing down her arm? She received her first bite at daycare and it was a dozy. The picture below was taken this morning and the marks are way better but if you look closely at her wrist you'll see the full set of both upper and bottom teeth marks. Apparently her 'friend' at daycare really wanted the book she was reading.




Jeesh! What a week!

No comments: