
Okay, technically this really shows her 'ring around the ankle' as I like to call it. Trust me, we've checked and her socks aren't too tight. This is just what her ankles look like. Poor thing.
Addison loves her bath. So do we. On Saturday as I was taking her out of the tub after a particularly good soak, I noticed the underside of her toes were like little raisins, all wrinkly and terribly sweet. I tried in vain over and over to take a good picture of them but it was a useless effort. She was too fast and my camera is too slow. See below. All I can say is that I hope to never forget how much those toes made me stop and say 'thank you' to whomever runs this show from up above.
Here she is swaddled and ready for bed. A little burrito.


No comments:
Post a Comment