

Yes, folks, that's right. The two short people have a child in the 90th percentile for length. Addison has gained 2 lbs and grown 3.5 inches (!!) since her last check up two months ago. Everyone was pleased. Although the doctor was quick to point out that her length right now is not the best indicator of her future height. I think he didn't want us to get too excited.
Unfortunately we were also at the doctor's for Addison's second round of immunizations. While we were waiting in between our wonderful doctor's visit, and anticipating our not so wonderful nurse visit (no offense to her) with shots, Scott, Addison and I entertained ourselves.
Here I am double checking her measurements.

Even better, here's Dr. Scott Murray checking Addison for teeth. I think he looks like a lion tamer. She just happened to open her mouth that wide right as I snapped the picture which brought us many laughs.
Hey, we had to do something to entertain the nut before she went through her shots, right?! All in all, we clearly survived and we are happy to report that Addison received a glowing bill of health. Yippee!

No comments:
Post a Comment