Insert whistle here.
Two weeks ago Scott and I noticed Addison walking a little funny (on her tippy toes) and thought perhaps she needed the next size up in shoes. I have typically done shoe duty blending some combination of cheap, trendy Target stuff with nicer (always on sale) online ordered Umi stuff. However, in the interest of full disclosure, I might have complained a smidge about this need to get another round of new shoes being 'one more thing on my To Do list' (yes, it is capitolized in my mind). I should have known what would occur next. I came home that evening to a shiny, flashy, sparkly pair of new kicks on the kitchen counter for Miss Bugs. Daddy had saved the day.
After some mulling on my side (these babies are 'flashy, flashy!'), I couldn't help but keep them after Scott's hard work. And let me tell you, the compliments have been rolling in. And when the daycare ladies found out Scott had gotten them all by himself, you would have thought he was a rocket scientist.
If they knew him like I do, they'd know two things... 1) he has almost as many pairs of shoes as I do and 2) he'd do just about anything for that Little Lady including picking out hot pink sneakers all by himself.
After some mulling on my side (these babies are 'flashy, flashy!'), I couldn't help but keep them after Scott's hard work. And let me tell you, the compliments have been rolling in. And when the daycare ladies found out Scott had gotten them all by himself, you would have thought he was a rocket scientist.
If they knew him like I do, they'd know two things... 1) he has almost as many pairs of shoes as I do and 2) he'd do just about anything for that Little Lady including picking out hot pink sneakers all by himself.Go, Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment