Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tutu and Hat

When Addison was a young baby, my dear friend Jodie sent us her daughter's old tutu that she had outgrown. It was such a sweet gesture and a cute little number as well. I first put it on Addison when she was much younger and she honestly didn't want anything to do with it.

My how times have changed.
What's that you say? This outfit looks like a total mismash? That's because it is!

One part pj's, one part pacifier, one part hat and one part tutu (and a random flashlight thrown in for good measure) = a fun Saturday morning.

How sweet is her little bum sticking out in her tutu?

I am not sure why but she somehow associated this particular hat and the tutu and now won't wear one without the other. I'm working on it as it goes against my good senses.
In the meantime, I just enjoy how much she likes how it all looks together.

No comments: