Friday, March 12, 2010

Glazed & Confused

Exhibit A Exhibit B (note the hanging open mouth)

What are we doing? See if you can figure it out.


Yup. We are watching the big guy. Elmo.


The obsessive fascination has had a seriously rapid onset. I am not 100% sure where it came from but man, this little red guy is a marketing gold mine (I realize most of you probably already know this.). Addison watched her first Seasame Street episode about two weeks ago and the minute we turned it on, she was all, "Elmo! Elmo! Elmo!". I think Scott and I fell off the couch simultaneously. How did she know who Elmo! was, much less how was that one of the ten words she knows how to say? He's that good.
Her first, "Mommy get out of the way of Elmo! face".


She still only lasts about 10 minutes and she only wants to see Elmo! (sorry, in our house his name always comes with an exclamation point) not any of those other silly Sesame Street characters.


And we now have tickets to see Sesame Street Live, 'Elmo Grows Up'. For real.
How quickly we have fallen.

No comments: