Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Alive

Or should I say, I'm still alive?

Wow. I can't believe it has been two and a half weeks since I have done anything with the blog. That is the longest I have gone by far. I am happy to tell you that I have been saving up stories and taking lots of super cute Addison photos in the meantime. It has just been dang hard to manage everything going on between the move, work, my lovely baby, incredible husband and life in general. So, with that said, I will jump right in and I promise more updates will follow.

Lots of people have been asking us to show photos of the house and I totally understand the curiousity. So, without further ado, here is our first house photo.
Lovely, right? What, you can't see the house? I know but it's all we have because apparently me mowing the lawn is so interesting Scott thought it should be documented. And yes, this was taken Mother's Day weekend just to add to the irony, although I have to admit I am the one who wanted to mow the lawn. Real house pictures will hopefully follow soon enough. We are slowly getting settled and working hard to break in our new grill much to our delight. We can't wait for visitors!

No comments: