A quick update...still waiting for Baby Murray's arrival. I did not have any plans to update the blog until she was here but I suppose that could change as I see another weekend at home in front of me and that usually results in things to blog about. I have been enjoying my time with Scott and Addison but it is hard to be patient when I am ready to be done with being pregnant.
I am back to the doctor on Monday (41 weeks!) and we will schedule an induction at that time if the baby still has not arrived. They will let you go to 42 weeks if you want to (and you pass a couple of tests) but at this point I don't see myself choosing to do that.
Looking forward to updating everyone, hopefully sooner rather than later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment