Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Florida Wedding

My dear friend Amy married a wonderful man this past Saturday at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club outside Jacksonville, FL. The wedding was gorgeous. The bride was radiant and her dress was incredible. All of the details were so lovingly thought out and executed and the joy of the bride and groom overflowed to everyone around them.

The ceremony courtyard. Just beautiful.

Carrie, Danielle & myself
Amy & her dad (look at the movement in her dress, sigh)

The bride & groom (Amy & Eric)


I am confident that Amy and Eric have many long and happy years in front of them. They are a perfect pair and it was so wonderful to celebrate with them. Congrats!!
(And yes, I did have a weekend to myself in FL with my best girls. It was awesome! I shopped, napped and talked, talked, talked with abandon. )

No comments: