It's a little hard to see because these photos post so small but if you look closely you'll see a little white bump on Miss Addison's bottom gum line (left side). While on the runway in Burlington to leave for our first cross country trip I looked into her little mouth and suddenly knew exactly what her pediatrician meant when he said I would just 'know' when she had a tooth coming in. After months of chewing on virtually everything (and covering it all in a liberal dose of drool), the little nut decided to bust out her first real tooth on Friday, 4/3. Just in time for the big trip. Yeehaw!And just to make sure that tooth was not outdone, her second tooth (bottom right side) started popping out about halfway through the trip.
I have to say though, she has been in generally good spirits through it all, especially if she gets a little hit of baby orajel. Mmmm.PS - you should actually be able to click on the photos to make them bigger in case you really care enough to see her little stumps/teeth up close and personal.

No comments:
Post a Comment