Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Big Weekend with Dad

(Addison) Well, my Mom was out of town this weekend, so it was just me and my Dad! Mom was in New York City with some of her girlfriends because Auntie Carrie and Auntie Heather are getting married (not to each other) and Dad said they would be going out to all kinds of places where they drink milk and dance around to exersaucer music. Now I sure do miss my Mommy, but I have to say that my mind was off Mommy for a while because that Big Mac was the Bomb! Why you been holding out on me, Mom? I have been drinking that breastmilk 24 hours a day for nearly six months now, so what gives? Can't a girl have a Big Mac and fries every once in a while?


Dad and I also went to the Echo Center in Burlington, where we got to see all kinds of fishies: big, small and medium. Dark, light, lumpy, bumpy, soft, and rough. I was often times more interested in the other little kids than I was in the fish and dinosaur remains, but I had a great time looking at everything. A pretty lady there was nice enough to take a picture of my Daddy and I. Dad tried to tell her this same old story that his wife died, and it was hard being a dedicated single Dad with millions of dollars from her life insurance policy, but I yelled to the lady, "Hey, my mommy is just on vacation!" Dont worry Mom, I am keeping my eye on Dad.

No comments: